I can smell your brains!! Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Bloody Disgusting report on Robert Rodriguez Machete feature

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I can smell your brains!! Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
Bloody Disgusting report on Robert Rodriguez Machete feature
dannynsk

Post Bloody Disgusting report on Robert Rodriguez Machete feature Reply with quote
Tom Savini is gonna be in the film!

(alt+p)

For pictures go here

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/17648

The feature version of the trailer finds Machete (Trejo) a renegade former Mexican Federale, roaming the streets of Texas after a shakedown from drug lord Torrez (Seagal). Reluctantly, Machete takes an offer from spin doctor Benz (Fahey) to assassinate McLaughlin (De Niro) a corrupt Senator. Double crossed and on the run Machete braves the odds with the help of Luz (Rodriguez), a saucy taco slinger; Padre (Marin), his “holy” brother; and April (Lohan), a socialite with a penchant for guns. All while being tracked by Sartana (Alba), a sexy ICE agent with a special interest in the blade slinger.

<div><br>Machete - Trailer<br>by dreadcentral</div>[img][/img]

100% Asian Approved, well thats what I have been told.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:31 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I can smell your brains!! Forum Index » News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: