I can smell your brains!! Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
60 human heads discovered at Arkansas airport

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I can smell your brains!! Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
60 human heads discovered at Arkansas airport
dannynsk

Post 60 human heads discovered at Arkansas airport Reply with quote
Imagine opening this package up!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7836901/60-human-heads-discovered-at-Arkansas-airport.html

Employees at Southwest Airlines discovered the clumsily duct-taped containers of heads last week in Little Rock. After they reported their grim discovery to police, the heads were turned over to the local coroner.

Pulaski County Coroner Garland Camper said: "They were basically in plastic containers with lids that are not air sealed.

"They were duct taped with minimal information to disclose what was inside."
Further investigation revealed that the heads were being shipped to Medtronic Inc in Fort Worth, Texas, where they would be used by neurosurgeons to study ear, nose and throat procedures.

A spokesman for the medical company said they had ordered four heads and 40 head portions with an ear attached.

He said: "In this particular instance they were going to be used for educational training, which is routinely and commonly done."

He said it was not uncommon for heads used for research to be shipped commercially, adding: "It's a common practice. This is a very uncommon result."
Medtronic, the world's largest independent medical device company, had used an Arkansas-based company to supply and ship the heads.

100% Asian Approved, well thats what I have been told.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I can smell your brains!! Forum Index » News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: